VoIP Services for Melbourne Businesses
Is your current phone system not keeping up with the demands of your business? Do you find your company missing calls, or worse yet, sales due to lacking functionality or features? Are you getting frustrated with the lack of support and slowness in their response?
A new Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone system from Virtual IT Managed Services may be in order. With our new VoIP services, you can rest assured that your business needs will be met and exceeded with local support and backed by a team of highly experienced specialists in Telecommunication.
Let Virtual IT Managed Services’ VoIP services provide the benefits every business needs today:
- Features that you’ll use –
- Take a call on your laptop, or on your mobile phone when you’re on the go
- Transfer a call to another staff member using your laptop or mobile phone
- Have calls transferred to the correct staff member no matter where they are
- Have an IVR or time of day routing so calls are either answered, sent to voicemail or a customized out of office message
- Set yourself to busy when you don’t want to be disturbed and know that calls are being routed to the correct person, voicemail, or customized message
- Then Virtual IT Managed Services’ range of VoIP services is definitely for you.
- The ability to take on your company’s workload – With optimized technology, your VoIP system will never go down because too many calls are being made, and the system can grow with your business.
- Low-cost and easy to install – Installing and setting up a new VoIP system in your office is easier and more affordable than you might expect. Our trained staff will not only provide all the necessary training and help to make the transition smooth and worry-free, but we can also help you find the right solution that meets your budget.
- Reduce mobile costs – Our clients have found they can adjust their company mobile plans to a lower plan by utilizing the VoIP phone system as they are making fewer calls on the mobile network and more calls via the Internet, which is the way VoIP works.
If you’re not happy with your current phone solution, have outgrown your existing system, or are looking for new features, call us today and let us help you make the right choice.
FREE BUSINESS GUIDE
Don’t even think about calling a computer consultant before you read this!
If you are a small to medium business owner looking for computer support, then it’s critical that you read this business guide about IT services: This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 18 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network.