How Does Your Current
Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, cybercriminals, data loss or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current computer guy actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your computer support company does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 30 minutes or less?
- Are they easy to reach when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer ongoing maintenance to keep your systems running smooth?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they complete projects on time and under budget?
- Do they follow up on your support requests quickly?
- Do they offer a guarantee on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequent updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Stop paying for sub-standard support today!
Because you’re a prospective client, we’ll give you 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that we can do a better job than your current computer guys.
For FREE, we will come to your office and…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms and viruses.
- Check your data back-up systems to ensure they are working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you have received.
To Claim Your Free Support
Complete The Form On This Page
Or Call Us At 1300 551 486
Fill Out The Form To Claim Your 2 Hours Of Free Support
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
“The technician that takes the initial call, owns the problem!”
Knowing I have a team of IT professionals looking after my Office 365, cyber security and backups allows me to concentrate on my business and focus on building it.
Engaging with other service providers has usually resulted in issues being hand balled from one tech to another if the issue is too difficult. With Virtual IT Managed Services, I found that the technician that takes the initial call, owns the problem from the start to finish.
If they must engage a 3rd party, they follow-through to the end. I am always confident my problems will be resolved efficiently.
I highly recommend Virtual IT Managed Services. Put them to the test and let them show you how they excel in service, reliability, and commitment.
“Consistently works hard to find the most efficient, cost effective solutions”
Virtual IT Managed Services supports all aspects of Northern Orthotics – from help-desk enquiries right through the very complex requirements of a modern orthotics business. The team consistently works hard to find the most efficient, cost effective solutions for our IT requirements and are up to date with all the latest technology. We are more than happy with their service – it is prompt, reliable and we are thankful to have them as our trusted advisor.